- Smother your crepes/pancakes/waffles/french toast with that stuff
- Spread it on bread. I know, super original.
- Dip a cookie in it. You can never have too much sugar. Such a thing is impossible.
- Spread it on two cookies, slam a marshmallow between them, and BAM YOU HAVE S'MORES.
- Make fondue. Chop up some fruit (strawberries, bananas, etc) like a healthy person and dip it in the Nutella.
- Dip broccili in it. It works. I tried. It's shockingly good, and healthy!
- For your week of exams, just jam a spoon in that jar. You know you want to.
- Put in on a croissant
- Put a glob in a glass of milk and stirr until it become chocloate milk
- Dip chocolate in it.
- Cover almonds with it
- Put it on ice cream
- Make a chocolate pizza- Spread nutella on pita bread, top with m&m's
Tuesday, 21 June 2016
It's a commonly known fact that Nutella goes with everything. Literally. You could put a gob of Nutella on a block of balsa wood (I'll make another post about balsa wood later) and it would still taste as if you died in your sleep, went to heaven, stayed there for a bit, took a victory lap down to Earth again, got reincarnated as someone who hates food, tried Nutella and decided it was the only food you loved despite being allergic to nuts (you'll go that far for the sweet sweet goodness) and then you write a review on Yelp about how it tastes like the breakfast buffet from your hotel in Heaven. So if you have a jar of Nutella sitting around, but you have extremely dull levels of creativity, then this post is for you. Here's what I've done with Nutella that works well.